Thursday, December 8, 2011

Comfort food

Comfort food, a most puzzling desire. I eat for comfort but it makes me sick and unhappy in the end. I have multiple comfort foods, all do horrible things to my stomach. My first comfort food that is not exactly the norm for comfort food is pancakes. I love pancakes there is a great allure to their fluffy golden form. The pancakes command to me "render thy syrup unto Caesar". Their soft and sweetness is soothing and calming. I have them multiple times per week and usually never part of breakfast but dinner. It is very soothing and tasteful and reminds me of better times when I eat them.
Another one of my comfort foods is McDonald's. My horrible obsession with their foods will bring me to my death one day. I frequent their ranch wraps, fries, and McFlurrys. I feel great and horrible when eating the food with a tinge of self satisfaction. It makes me feel slobbish but good shuffling food into my mouth by the handful. Wraps jammed into my jaws and fries by the handful ferried in with Oreo McFlurry breaking down the fries trapped in my throat. The food is irresistible but of low quality of course but when the sin of gluttony takes over it all tastes great. The food is great for those horrible days when you just want to scream and end up silencing yourself with food. I feel almost like those out of shape Greek leaders who would lounge with food being served to them. Of course I feed myself but I imagine it feels similarly good and comforting. I'm also a fan of Burger King's burgers, they are my ultimate go to food when I'm down. It's almost like James's Franco in Pineapple Express when he's on the swing crying and eating the burger. Burger King's burgers to me are medicinal, something about the sometimes not burnt to a crisp meat that makes me feel so happy. I just jam it in and it makes all the sorrows go away. I think that's the sign of a problem but a man must be allowed a vice or two. That is only human nature of course. Its in the end horrible unhealthy food that I should not be eating. It's only some chemical allusion that the food makes my woes go away. There is no problem solved me eating these horrible disgusting foods but while I'm failing to get to the real problem I'm going to enjoy it immensl

No comments:

Post a Comment