Sunday, January 8, 2012

Time Warp

I would like to go back and see mostly the early half of the 1900s. I would love to see the changes throughout it. Things such as how America went from world wild card to the superpower of the west in 46 years. How the west went to massive industrialization in structure. Many people and things to be seen throughout the early half of the 1900s and I'd like to see it. I'd first step off and see many countries going full industrialization and the many products that came with it. I'd like to see the early new inventions like the lightbulb and things like the early automobiles. Possibly see the Wright brothers test their first airplane. I'd like to meet and understand the emerging anarchist movements and witness the radical anarchist bombings that were prevalent in the early 1900s. I'd like to see Ford's assembly lines. I'd like to witness breaking points like Archduke Ferdinand's and President McKinley's assassination. I'd like to witness the trenches of WW1 and the new war machines of the era. The fighter plane and the tank in its most juvenile state would be nice to see. I'd hope to see Theodore Roosevelt and his trust busting and radical progressive leading of the United States. I'd like to see the Great Depression and the impact of made on the people of the world and the United States. I would most like to meet one of my idols, Howard Hughes. I would see him in his early days as the ambitious aviator he was. I would accompany to his film sets at RKO as he directed films like The Outlaw and Hells Angels. I'd seem him up to the end of his prime at the beginning of being a las vegas baron where he kicked the mob of their hierarchy of la Vegas. I'd also like to specifically meet Walt Disney, my other idol and one of the few who had a clue. I'd like to see his early works as they were presented at the time. Such as the origins of Mickey Mouse in Steamboat Willie and see the original beginnings of his fantastical fantasy world Disney World. I'd like to take in the fashions of time and snag some suits before I leave. I would witness the atomic bomb tests and meet Oppenheimer. I would be witness to many a revolutions such as the Bolshevik revolution and Cuba revolution. I'd like to see Hitler coming to power and see his sparking of WW2. I would see Lenin and Stalin and their communist preaches. I would venture to England to see my more recent ancestors. I would see the Roswell UFO incident before being carted away by G-men. I would listen to all the great music at the time and visit the musicians in their prime. Musicians like Bing Crosby and Sinatra would be great to see when they were young. I would also like to see the artist Salvador Dali in all his glory eccentrics. I would then return to the future where I would face the consequence to anything I possibly had screwed up in the time space continuum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment